Riverway Clubhouse Facility Details
The Riverway Clubhouse presents a grand venue with stunning floor-to-ceiling windows that offer inspiring views and a spectacular setting of the Riverway Golf Course.
Here, you’ll find a perfect lakeside space for outdoor ceremonies and a grand, spacious venue that seats up to 210 guests - as well as other important features:
- Free parking (shared with the Riverway Golf course). Please note that parking may be limited during the busy golf season.
- Banquet facilities with expansive windows and remarkable views of the surrounding landscape.
- Ability to divide the room, with a maximum capacity of 150 on one side and 60 on other side.
- Complimentary use of a bridal room on wedding day.
- Two 80” large-screen, high-definition televisions with smaller televisions around the room that are all networked for slideshow videos.
- Early arrival/loading available morning of the event, with a special drive-in loading/unloading area located a few feet from the venue.
- Access to patio overlooking the scenic lake.
- Smoking on the property is only permitted outside of a three-metre radius (or approximately 10 feet) of all doors and windows.
In regards to decorations, please note the following:
- The venue’s catering team or designate must be consulted regarding any displays or signage to be used on the property by the event organizer or guests.
- Any use of nails, staples, glue or any similar materials is not permitted on any walls, doors or ceilings.
- Use of a lift ladder or any other ladder on the premises is strictly prohibited. U
- Use of confetti, rice, balloons, helium balloons and fake flower petals (including the ceremony site) are not permitted.
- If any of the above items are found onsite, a $500 cleanup charge will be applied.
- At all times, the event organizer must work with the catering team to ensure the decorations comply with the venues rules, regulations and policies.
- No decorations of any kind are permitted in the clubhouse foyer/lobby and patio area; nor will any changes be made to the lobby/foyer and patio areas for the event.
- The décor and furniture of the clubhouse lobby/foyer and the patio are at the sole discretion of the venue catering team at all times, including the entranceway and patio.
For more details, please check out the floor plan for the Riverway Clubhouse.