Burnaby Lake Pavilion Facility Details
Host your special event in this bright and breathtaking venue with incredible views of spectacular wildlife such as roaming ducks and Canada Geese, wild osprey and soaring birds taking flight just overhead. This charming and rustic venue presents an ideal space for any kind of gathering.
Peacefully sitting along the water’s edge, the Burnaby Lake Pavilion offers 3,200 square feet and seating for 200 guests - as well as other important features:
- Quaint, scenic venue with floor-to-ceiling window views of water and wildlife.
- Free parking.
- Wireless Internet.
- On-site custodian.
- Smoking is entirely restricted at the Burnaby Lake Pavilion, and is only permitted outside of a three-metre radius (or approximately 10 feet) of all doors and windows.
- Tables and chairs.
- Set up and take down of Burnaby Lake Pavilion/in-house equipment. (Please note the event host/organizers are responsible for set up and take down of any equipment brought into the Pavilion.)
- Additional decorating time on event-day (three hours for $300).
- Optional use of Serving Kitchen (additional charge of $100 for kitchen rental).
- Optional use of podium/microphone (additional charge of $50 for podium rental).
- Optional use of projector/screen (additional charge of $125.00 or bring your own).
- Please note that bouncy castles are not permitted.
- Loading and unloading for events permitted only from the parking lot area.
Please see rental information below for the Burnaby Lake Pavilion. Rates are valid until August 31, 2020.
(From Sep.1 - Aug 31)
|Hours Booked||Monday to Sunday||Additional Hours to Decorate|
Decorating Hours: $300.00 / three hours (on event-day only)